Life at Meinhardt
Looking for that dream job?
Like a place where you can work with the best in the industry?
Seeking a place that encourages creativity and brings out your best potential?
Take the first step in your career path with us. We think you’ll like it here
Five reasons why we think you’ll like it here
- Australia’s largest independent engineering consultancy with a global work force of 4,500 staff in 45 countries.
- Be involved in ‘wow’ projects - The "Premier Tower", LaTrobe Institute of Molecular Science, 568 Collins Street, Prima Pearl Tower, Abode 318, RMIT Swanston Academic Building, Varsity Lakes, Brooklyn Industrial Precinct, 224-252 La Trobe Street, Whyalla Airport. Need we say more.
- Love a place where innovation and creativity is encouraged? You’ve found the right place. To help our clients save time, money and develop iconic buildings and structures, all of us at Meinhardt are constantly finding newer and better ways to do our work. As Einstein said: “imagination is more important than knowledge.”
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-national office environment. With colleagues from over 45 countries, you will gain international working experience, which will be good for your CV.
- Make a difference – our projects make the world a better place. Be it creating an iconic building structure in a major metropolis, developing water projects to provide a vital resource in cities or building rail and metro networks that help move millions of people around the world – the world is your oyster.