Meinhardt has an impressive track record in aviation infrastructure engineering, dating back to the construction of the TAA Aircraft Hanger at Melbourne Airport (Essendon) Australia in 1955.
The types of projects completed by the organisation include:
- Heavy and light maintenance hangars
- Engine overhaul facilities
- Flight simulation centers
- Avionics overhaul facilities
- Airport terminal buildings
- Airline headquarters
- Aircraft runways and taxiways
- Airport support services infrastructure
These works have been carried out in 14 countries in three continents, giving Meinhardt worldwide reputation and recognition as a leader of consulting engineering.
Meinhardt’s unrivalled experience in concept planning, feasibility studies, project management, design and documentation, construction phase supervision and full engineering coordination in all types of aviation engineering projects, ensures that our aviation clients receive a total ‘one-stop shop’ service within the one organisation.